Friday, July 15, 2011

This blog is active again

This end of the month, I will complete 10 months in my job - my first job. A general laziness has set in once I entered this phase. It is so much more convenient to come home and not do anything but watch TV and occasionally read a book. Off late, even the weekends have been passing just like that. And in between all this, I just abandoned my beloved blog.

But not anymore. This blog is going to be active again. I am not going to be lazy now(at least not in this regard). While in college there were so many things to write about. These days, even with supposedly more happening and vibrant life, I write nothing. All those hours in the office in front of laptop can cumulatively make your mind numb.

But not anymore. No matter what my engagements are, I will again indulge in the things that I like, the things that make me happy, the things that give me a sense of completion.

So do watch this space for some regular posts from now on.

No comments: