Friday, July 3, 2009

Rakhi Ka Swayamwar

All this buzz about Rakhi ka Swayamwar finally compelled me to see this one of its kind show. To describe it, there are 2 words - Nautanki unleashed. You know everyone is faking it, the anchor, the contestants and Rakhi Sawant of course. And at times, the show with its background score, contestant's idiotism and desperation and insincere sincerity could be really hilarious. Though I don't think that this comic element was anytime intended. I think that for contestants, its just a plaform for achieving the instant fame. I don't think that anyone of them including Rakhi Sawant is interested in marriage. Its just the glitz and glamour that they are after. The news says that the show is enjoying quite high TRP. In that case, I do think that we can expect a second season.

3 comments:

Tele Jane said...

You expressed whatever I wanted to!
Nautanki Unleashed.
All r faking it.
Instant fame that they are after.

And,i can't stand such a show!

Vatsheel said...

Thnx a lot for changing interface. Black is gone Kala looks better.

S.S. said...

Nautanki Unleashed!!! That's perrrfect, perfect Phraseology!

I myself don't quite enjoy that kinda nautanki. Never cared to watch the show.