Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Empty Mind - A Devil's Workshop

Its high time I need to do something constructive. Sleeping, preparing myself for sleeping, gaming, roaming and movies are not turning out to be sufficient enough to pass 24 hours of a day. It leaves me with a hell lot of time. I have begun to think over things that I have never thought upon till now. Thoughts that are totally unrelated. And in these thoughts I am constructing an alternate universe. A universe in which I am perfect and everything is well and fine. May be I should start organizing these thoughts. Who knows that one day I may come up with my version of Alice in Wonderland.

Thesis work is long due but I am still not feeling like working on it. I have also delayed the CAT and placement preparation. I have realized that my locus of control lies outside me. I really need someone else to control my action. At home, it used to be Mummy. Now, there is no one. But I am looking for that someone.

These summers are turning out to be one of the most boring phase of my life. I am looking for some good books to read. I am also thinking of writing that short story that I have been meaning to write since eternity. I also feel like writing the next poem. I am also thinking of penning down my experiences of the past 4 years. Damn it! I am again confused. I need to direct my energy in one direction. But where to direct it ? I think, I'll decide that later. Till then, all I have is Avril and Clint Eastwood.

1 comment:

Vatsheel said...

It would be great if you pen your experiences of 4 years.