Monday, August 9, 2010

I hate eating alone

One part of being alone that I dislike most is eating alone. I totally hate it. More so if I am eating in my mess or canteen or in some restaurant. I can manage it at home but not elsewhere. I do make many adjustments just to have some company. Sometimes I used to go to mess with my friends even if I wasn't hungry just so that I am not left alone afterwards and have some company while eating. But sadly, the friends that are left don't have a great faith in regular dietary habits. Though I have been successful in making one of them go to breakfast with me everyday. But lunching and dining time has gone in disarray.

I actually used to feel the same way about living alone. I used to hate it. I needed someone's company at every time. Even while studying. Sometimes, I even used to take my books along with me and go to a friend's room. And most of the times, I used to end up sleeping in their bed. As I write this, some fond memories of my fifth year are resurfacing. There was a period when I ended up sleeping in Saucy's bed every evening. Poor creature had to adjust a lot :) .

Man, I am really missing that time those days. This is somewhat a sad ending to the otherwise most joyous and happening time 5 years of my life. I would cherish those days for ever.

2 comments:

Spontaneous said...

Those times were great fun. I can never forget Hall 2, Hall 4 and Hall 8 canteens. And yes the walk to CC canteen :-)).

Ankit said...

Seriously yaar, those were awesome times.. After 4th year, I had thought that all the fun has ended.. But 5th year rocked big time :)